Assess your level of proficiency in the following areas:
- use of digital technologies to enhance organisational communication with learners, parents and third parties
- use of digital technologies to engage in collaboration with other educators, sharing and exchanging knowledge and experience
- critical assessment and development of own digital pedagogical practice
- use of digital sources and resources for continuous professional development
- selection of digital resources for teaching and learning, building on existing openly-licensed resources, creating of new digital educational resources
- organisation of digital content and making it available to learners, parents and other educators
- protection of sensitive digital content to respect and correctly apply privacy and copyright rules
- use of digital technologies and services to enhance the interaction with learners and foster learner collaboration to support learners’ self-regulated learning
- use digital technologies for formative and summative assessment
- generating, selection, analysis and interpretation of digital evidence on learner activity
- use of digital technologies to provide targeted and timely feedback and adaptation of teaching strategies and to provide targeted support
- ensuring accessibility to learning resources and activities, for all learners, including those with special needs
- use of digital technologies to increase learners’ active involvement in complex subject matters e.g. hands-on activities, scientific investigation or complex problem solving
- use of digital technologies to address learners’ diverse learning needs, by allowing learners to advance at different levels and speeds, individual pathways etc.
- taking measures to ensure learners’ physical, psychological and social wellbeing while using digital technologies
- empowerment of learners to manage risks and use digital technologies safely and responsibly
- incorporation of learning activities which require learners to identify and solve technical problems or to transfer technological knowledge
- SELFIE tool https://ec.europa.eu/education/schools-go-digital_en ???
Dig Comp 2.1
Present to teachers and students Table 1 page 13 ( Assessment of the proficiency levels); excluding column 1 (Levels in DigComp 1.0)
|1||October 2020||All partners will prepare materials (Banner, booklet, brochure) that include motivation, objectives, activities of the project for introduction activities Start Etwinning project (Portuguese and Slovakian partners will be responsible; all partners will be included) Czech partner will prepare three draft logo of the project, upload on eTwinning. After voting official logo of the project will be determined.||EXECUTIVE BOARD IMPLEMENTATION BOARD eTWINNING BOARD||If you have implemented the activity, please write short description. (when, who, which way, with whom) If you have not done please write your plan.||If you have implemented the activity, please check uploading of your documents (image, video, presentation etc.) to all platforms (etwinning, google drive, social media)|
|2||November 2020||All partners will organise introduction meetings of the project with school staff, parents and stake holders start language course for students Coordinator will prepare evaluation forms (LTT evaluation and Participant Satisfaction) with partners to check quality of LTT activities.||EXECUTIVE BOARD IMPLEMENTATION BOARD|
|3||December 2020||All partners will prepare Erasmus+ corners at schools Turkey and Poland will create/update social media pages||EXECUTIVE BOARD IMPLEMENTATION BOARD|
|4||January 2021||All partners will register students at the eTwinning project, invite teachers from other schools and countries determine participants for the first LTT||eTWINNING BOARD|
|5||February 2021||Turkey and Czech Republic will create web site of the project||EXECUTIVE BOARD IMPLEMENTATION BOARD|
|6||March 2021||organise a meeting with press and share experiences organise visits to stakeholders||EXECUTIVE BOARD IMPLEMENTATION BOARD|
|7||April 2021||All partners will – set up an interview with a digital entrepreneur – (students) will share their opinions on forum on TwinSpace||EXECUTIVE BOARD IMPLEMENTATION BOARD|
|8||May 2021||All partners will plan evaluation meetings in order to assess the process and dissemination activities||MONITORING / ASSESSMENT BOARD DISSEMINATION / SUSTAINABLITY BOARD|
|9||June 2021||All partners will ; share their experiences and project activities with their colleagues in teachers meeting and get their opinions organise a conference themed “Digital Transformation-Digital Age” at schools visit stake holders and press||EXECUTIVE BOARD IMPLEMENTATION BOARD|
10: Designing banner, leaflet, brochures that include content of the project / Starting Etwinning project (PT-SK)
11: Introductory meetings with school staff, stake holders
12: Designing Erasmus+ / eTwinning corners at schools and creating/updating social media page (TR-PL)
01: Inviting teachers, former partners and registering students eTwinning project
02: Designing / Uploading Project’s web site (TR-CZ)
03: Sharing a press article about meeting with parents, students before mobility
04: Creating a forum where students should share their experiences after mobility on TwinSpace
05: publishing an interview of gains, awareness of participant students through online platforms
06: Visiting stake holders and press
07: Organising online meeting to evaluate dissemination activities
08: Updating online platforms (web site, social media, eTwinning)
09: Preparing materials for ErasmusDays
10: Implementing ErasmusDays activities and sharing them
11: Designing an e-bulletin (NO-PL) about activities and sharing with stakeholders and press
12: Publishing an interview of students / teachers about intercultural understanding
01: Photo exhibition themed “Digitalization of Jobs”
02: Uploading Erasmus+ Project Results
03: Visiting stakeholders, press and publishing online platforms
04: Publishing an interview of students / teachers about increased skills
05: Organising a forum on twinSpace about digital divide / Joining public events such as science fair
06: Publishing project’s e-Magazine (NO-PL)/Visiting schools
07: Updating Project’s Online platforms
08: Updating Erasmus+ Project Results page / Online meeting of evaluation/sustainability and future cooperation
09: Meeting with staff/parents/stakeholders at the end of the project and sharing online platforms and press
ASSESSMENT / MONITORING PLAN
– Conducting digital competency questionnaires separated for students and teachers at the beginning and end of the project. These questionnaires were prepared according to DigComp 2.1 and DigComEdu by contribution of all partners. They will be revised if needed in the lifetime of the project. Evaluation of these will be reported by all boards.
– Analysing and reporting the situations of institutions according to DigCompOrg at the beginning and the end of the project.
– Reporting partnerships on eTwinning / Erasmus+ with other partners from different countries and schools during the project.
– Interview with students / teachers who are direct participants before and after mobilities, evaluating and reporting.
– Interview with students who are not involved in the mobilities but involved in eTwinning project, evaluating and reporting.
– Adding a topic about project to schoolteachers’ council meeting that is made 3 times in an education year and getting teachers‘ opinions.
– Preparing a report for each education year during the project about awareness of digital development / transformation of the sample group of students, in the line with teachers‘ observations.
– Monitoring statistics about schools‘ and project’s web sites and social media pages, as well as number of participants involved in project activities periodically.
– Interview with school counsellors and classroom teachers about students participating in mobility in the line with their observations of personal development
– Interview with English teachers about students participating in mobility in the line with their observations about language skills
– Monitoring university / job preferences of students who graduated at the end of each academic year
– Monitoring number of social/sportive/cultural activities and students joint at the end of each academic year
– Organizing a meeting with stakeholders and getting their opinions at the end of each academic year.
– Getting feedback regarding the project from meetings/public events that teachers and administrative will be attended
– Observing international friendship between students
The data obtained at the end of the studies will be published in school and project web pages, on eTwinning platform, in project bulletins.
eTwinning platform will be used throughout all procedures of the project. eTwinning boards consisting 2 teachers and students will be established by all partners and they will be in charge of following studies.
– At the beginning, an eTwinning project will start simultaneously with partners. After confirmation of eTwinning project, teachers and students will be involved the project and students will be registered on the TwinSpace platform by responsible teachers. Thus, they will be able to access project’s materials.
– After the registration, all participants will create their profiles containing profile photo, briefly self-information, plans etc. Thus, all participants can be acquainted with each other beforehand.
– Participants will create pages and project materials, will upload images, videos, files on those pages. Those, who will join the mobilities will share their experiences.
– Subjects related with our objectives will be discussed on forums.
– During the process of the project, organizations from different countries and cities will be attended
– During the project lifecycle, Online Meetings will be organised regularly for evaluating, debating project activities.
eTwinning will be very important and useful platform for us to reach participant who won’t join the mobilities from all partner organisations, different people from different countries and cities, to disseminate, announce our project to wide area around our country and Europe. Besides, other important advantage of using eTwinning platform, will be supporting project’s objectives strongly with studies which are not included in LTT plan by integrating virtual and physical activities.
All these virtual activities carried out via eTwinning will keep the project alive and communication between partners will be maintained throughout the project.
We have planned following studies;
-Following the approval of the project, eTwinning Boards led by teachers responsible for eTwinning in schools, will be created.
-The eTwinning platform of the project will be created, teachers and students in the schools will be included.
-Documents related to how to use the eTwinning portal effectively, the national quality label and the processes of obtaining the eTwinning label for schools, their works (Presentation, video etc.) and projects, will be prepared under responsibility of Portuguese and Slovakian partners.
– After analysing the documents by all partners, Portuguese partner will organise an online meeting about their eTwinning experiences. This meeting will be administrated by an Etwinning ambassador and will include question answer part.
– During the project, Portuguese partner will provide mentorship to other partners about the procedure to be followed, studies to be carried out to get the eTwinning school label, eTwinning platform will be used effectively. It is targeted that at the end of the project, all schools will be granted National Quality Label with a project